Hip Honeymoon Destinations for 2018
Cool, hip, and trendy locations for you upcoming honeymoon and reasons why we love them
Published January 21, 2018
• The selection of flight options and flexible vacations packages available.
• A chance to Island-hop and stroll the most incredible and romantic beaches in the world.
• The high standard of accommodations, service, facilities and cuisine at most resorts.
• The warm and welcoming charm of the Bahamian people and the tasty local cuisine.
• Great duty-free shopping.
• It is far more affordable than in the past.
• There are more flight options available than ever before.
• The large selection of activities and attractions.
• The chance for island honeymoon hopping.
• Provides a great mix of adventure and relaxation, depending on your mood.
3. South Pacific (Huts on the Water)
• The privacy and luxury of the unique overwater bungalow accommodations.
• The breath-taking beauty and the serenity of the South Pacific.
• It is considered the most romantic destination in the world.
• The 99% chance of sunshine every day.
• It’s a lot easier than you think to get there.
• The romance of a cruise.
• The opportunity to honeymoon on land and on sea.
• More and more cruise lines are offering ‘all inclusive’ programs.
• The price is right. Cruising has become very affordable.
• The chance to see more than one destination.
• The delicious Italian cuisine – It’s a culinary adventure too.
• The romantic sights to see and experience.
• The history and culture to explore.
• It’s flexible, perhaps a week in Rome and one in Tuscany?
• The accommodation options from luxurious hotels to charming, family-owned inns.