The only resort in St. Lucia overlooking the Pitons, two volcanic spires and a recognized World Heritage Site, with the shimmering Caribbean Sea 1,100 feet below
Ladera is the ultimate romantic retreat. Each of the resort’s iconic suites are distinctively designed with the fourth wall missing that lends to a very special atmosphere and the feeling of being in harmony with the lush surrounding rainforest. The 37 suites and villas offer complete privacy, with spectacular views and private pools. The resort’s Paradise Ridge accommodations boasts individually decorated suites, spacious, with local artwork and custom crafted furniture made on site and bespoke butler service.
What to Know
- Dasheene, its renowned restaurant serves authentic cuisine using locally sourced ingredients
- The Spa offers a range of indulgent treatments and in-suite massages
- A range of on-site or off site pursuits include rainforest tours, hiking, sailing and island tours.
Book three nights (3) or more for your Honeymoon in a Hilltop Dream Suite, Heritage Suite and Suite at Paradise Ridge and enjoy the following inclusions:
- Welcome Amenity: Chocolate covered fruits & Sparkling Wine
- Round-trip airport transfers from Hewanorra International
- Complimentary 50 minute in-room Couples Massage overlooking the Pitons per stay
- Complimentary Signature Soufriere Experience Tour per stay
- One Complimentary bottle of House Wine at Dasheene per stay
What could be better than getting married on a deck overlooking the soaring world heritage Piton Mountains, a lush hillside rainforest, and the glittering, turquoise Caribbean Sea waters more than one thousand feet below? This truly memorable experience is surprisingly easy to arrange! Our wedding specialist will coordinate all the details to ensure your special day is truly memorable for you and your guests.